The NEW

HavenBuilders Forum

Sponsored By

In order to access the main site please visit www.havenbuilders.com and log in.
If you have not yet joined, you may do so at www.havenbuilder.com.

Return to Haven Builders Web Site
Return to Alpha II Web Site

CLICK HERE to see what's new on the Haven 12 1/2 Site

IMPORTANT! Builders and owners please submit photos of completed boats, as well as works in progress. Email to: info@havenbuilders.com or mail to 1747 Littlestone Rd.; Grosse Pointe Woods, MI, 48236.

Please note that advertisements and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.

REGISTER!

Author Topic: Let's hear from you about your 2104 Haven building and sailing experiences.  (Read 1802 times)

webmaster

• Administrator
  • Sr. BoatBuilder
    • View Profile
    • HavenBuilders
Take a few minutes to post some photos of your building progress, or if your Haven is finished, about your 2014 sailing experiences.

webmaster

• Administrator
  • Sr. BoatBuilder
    • View Profile
    • HavenBuilders
I only sailed my boat twice during the 2014 season, having had a cardiac ablation on August 21 to remedy Afib.  I am feeling quite well again now and look forward to the 2015 season. I look forward to hearing from all of you about your 2014 building and sailing good times!   ::)

steve_martinson

• Sr. BoatBuilder
    • View Profile
A medical issue prevented me from getting my boat out this year.  Here's hoping 2015 will be better.  Perhaps someone has pictures to inspire.

Entries from the old Forum have been compiled into a "Variations From Plans" document which you can
download and print out as a Word document HERE.

Or you can view it as a web page at HERE

It is by no means complete. Send me an email or post here additional items which should be included in this document and it will be updated periodically. This document will allow new builders to benefit from our learning experiences and save them some grief!